Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any question to see the answer.
Can I view some example lessons before I buy?
Yes, you can. Our home page has some free lessons available every day for each grade. You can view them without registering.
What is included when I buy?
A complete solution for Grades 4 to 6 (Foundation Phase and Grade 7 will be added next)
All CAPS subjects and topics – Interactive video lessons in English with Afrikaans First Additional Language and Huistaal
- Interactive video lessons aligned to the CAPS curriculum
- Activity worksheets and memorandums (answers)
- Collaborative learning
- Excellent for project-based learning
What technology do I need to access the lessons?
- A computer with headphones or speakers
- A processor of 2.0 + GHZ
- 4+ Gigs of Ram
- A printer to print activities and assessments
- An internet connection with a speed of at least 2Mbps (4Mbps or more would be ideal)
- An internet browser, e.g. the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox
How do I register and pay?
- Click on the “Buy Now” menu item.
- Click on the relevant grade you wish to purchase.
- The grade information will open with the grade outlines.
- Scroll down and click on the “Add to cart” yellow button.
- Your selected grade item will now be in your “cart” .
- Click on the “View Cart” or on the cart or on trolley icon to view your cart.
- Click on the “Proceed to checkout” button. (scroll down if you cannot see it)
- Fill in your account details information. (There are some * required fields that you have to complete in order to continue)
- Accept the terms and conditions box. This is a required field in order to continue.
- Click on the “Place order” button.
- Make your payment online via PAYFAST. Please wait while the order is being generated and confirmed. Wait for onscreen instructions.
- If your online payment was successful, you will then be routed to your course that you have registered for in your own dashboard.
- View and enjoy the course content within your dashboard.
Are the lessons available in Afrikaans?
At the moment, only Afrikaans Huistaal is available in Afrikaans. We also have English First Additional Langauge for those for whom English is not a home language.
When will Term 4 content be available?
We will upload Term 4 content in October as Term 4 starts on the 2nd of Nov 2020 according to the Department of Basic Education. You can view all the latest school calendar dates on the South African government website by clicking here.
Can I download the videos?
No, you can’t.
Where is Grade 7?
Grade 7 content has been developed and we are in the process of quality checking it. It will be the next grade added and we’ll keep you informed of the launch date once we have one.
Where is the Term 3 content?
All of the Term 3 content has been uploaded except for Afrikaans Huistaal and English First Additional Language which are being developed. If you need these subjects, please contact us.