Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any question to see the answer.
Why must I login or register as my child when buying?
Please use each child’s name and email address and buy for each child separately.
Please register or login as your child and buy the necessary grade or subject for that child.
If you are buying for more than one child, please use each child’s name and email address and buy products for them individually.
If you have two children, please make two separate transactions using two different email addresses.
IMPORTANT! If you buy multiple products for multiple children in one transaction, only one child will be able to log in at a time to access his/her grade.
Using your children’s names will also allow the site to greet them and congratulate them on their progress instead of you.
How do I register and pay?
- Click on the “Buy Now” menu item.
- Click on the relevant grade you wish to purchase.
- The grade information will open with the grade outlines.
- Scroll down and click on the “Add to cart” yellow button.
- Your selected grade item will now be in your “cart” .
- Click on the “View Cart” or on the cart or on trolley icon to view your cart.
- Click on the “Proceed to checkout” button. (scroll down if you cannot see it)
- Fill in your child’s name and email address with the rest of your account details. (There are some * required fields that you have to complete in order to continue)
- Accept the terms and conditions box. This is a required field in order to continue.
- Click on the “Place order” button.
- Make your payment online via PAYFAST. Please wait while the order is being generated and confirmed. Wait for onscreen instructions.
- If your online payment was successful, your child will then be routed to the course that you have registered him/her for in her/his own dashboard.
- Your child will be able to view and enjoy the course content within the dashboard.
Can I view some example lessons before I buy?
What is included when I buy?
A complete solution for Grades 4 to 6 (Foundation Phase and Grade 7 will be added next)
All CAPS subjects and topics – Interactive video lessons in English with Afrikaans First Additional Language and Huistaal
- Interactive video lessons aligned to the CAPS curriculum
- Activity worksheets and memorandums (answers)
What technology do I need to access the lessons?
- A computer with headphones or speakers
- A processor of 2.0 + GHZ
- 4+ Gigs of Ram
- A printer to print activities and assessments
- An internet connection with a speed of at least 2Mbps (4Mbps or more would be ideal)
- An internet browser, e.g. the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox
When will all the Grade 8 subjects be available?
Currently Grade 8 Natural Sciences, Geography, History and Mathematics are available.
English Home Language is being quality checked and Term 1 will hopefully be uploaded before the end of January 2022.
We will keep you updated on the progress of any other subjects as soon as we have probable availability dates.
Do you have any live lessons?
Not at the moment. There may be more in the pipeline and we will keep you posted.
Are the lessons available in Afrikaans?
Not at the moment, but Afrikaans lessons are being developed. Afrikaans Huistaal is being devloped first as well as English First Additional Langauge for those for whom English is not a home language.
Where is Afr Huistaal and Eng First Additional Language?
Afrikaans Huistaal and English First Additional Language are being developed and we will keep you posted on when they will be available.
Where is Grade 11 Mathematical Literacy?
Unfortunately we do not have Grade 11 Mathematical Literacy it will not be available in 2022.
Can I download the videos?
No, you can’t.
Can I pay monthly?
To accept monthly payments, we would have to increase our prices to cover the increased monthly bank charges as well as the increased monthly payment-related queries. We have tried our best to make our prices affordable and to keep them low we can only accept annual payments.